Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy December

We are in the full swing of December! The kids are enjoying the lights, decorations and general happy buzz in the air. Allison is getting ready for her Christmas show at preschool - all the mommies and daddies will show with their video cameras! Jack will have his first non-Christian "winter party" at school. Not sure how I feel about that, but alas we are remembering Jesus' birthday here. :)

Karl had his first "drill weekend" for the Texas National Guard on Saturday & Sunday. Nothing too exciting to report from there. He will have training in February. Could be a LONG spring for me......

I've gotten the Christmas cards out, bought all the presents (with the exception of a few) and now I'm antsy to wrap. I'm hoping tonight...but we'll see what the day throws at me.

Yesterday Allison didn't get a nap and then went to bed at normal time. Well she slept until 8:50am today (usually up at 7:00) and now isn't taking a nap. She is laying on the couch, but I think I've started a viscious cycle. I NEED that nap time to get mommy things done around here.

I think that's all the excitement from here......

No comments: