Monday, September 8, 2008

gum

So yesterday we had a little excitement with Allison. Yesterday afternoon I was working on the computer and Jack was watching some TV and Allison was playing nicely in their little toy corner in the living room. I decided that probably wasn't the case and went to check on her - to catch her in my purse with a pack of gum. So I check it out and it's more than 1/2 empty. I had just opened it yesterday morning and knew only 2 pieces should be missing. I headed over to her little corner to find gum wrappers ... EIGHT of them. I asked her where she put the gum and she said "in my tummy". Then it dawned on me that I had found another stash of papers a few days ago but chalked it up to Jack not cleaning up his gum wrapper trash. So I realized she had eaten between 8 and 16 pieces of gum in the past few days. I called the pediatrician's office and long story short ... she'll poop it out. Nice.

Today Jack headed back to school ... not too exciting of a day. :)

1 comment: