Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my Tuesday

Allison & her preschool teachers
Jack climbing at the YMCA

The day isn't even 1/2 over, but I thought I would post some pictures. Last week we took Jack "rock climbing" at the YMCA. He had been WAITING to do it ... you have to be 5 and he did great! Allison also wanted to ... but she's only 3. I posted Allison with her teachers too. :)

Jack got up in a good mood and got ready for week 2 of kindergarten! I hope he is having a good day. I miss him. It makes me a little sad that he is spending 7 hours a day with someone else!


Allison and I had a good morning. We went to our beloved Target. :) After purchasing a bunch of stuff we didn't need we head over to drop off clothing for the big consignment sale at the Methodist Church. I hope to make some decent $$ there, but we shall see! Then we treated ourselves to a little Bread Company (Panera). Yum yum.


Now, I must stop avoiding the kitchen and go unload/load the dishwasher. Why do I hate doing that so much?!


Oh and no Gustav weather remnants to report from here. We might get some rain later, but we'll see!

No comments: