Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hoping to get to NYC

This week has been a blur somehow and two things have occupied my brain: 1) getting a dress for my cousin's wedding and 2) this New York weekend. After 2 mornings of looking, I finally found a dress today. Whew. Next week I'll tackle shoes -- surely that will be easier, right?!

So, New York. We are HOPING to get on Karl's flight tomorrow. Right now it is waaaay booked, but we are really counting on people taking earlier flights. I guess if it's meant to be -- it will. Anyway, if we get there (me and kiddos) then the four of us are going to be tourists in NYC!! We are going to the American Girl Doll Store and Karl wants to go to "The Top of the Rock" - at Rockefeller Center. Not sure what else. I don't want to plan tooooo much in case it doesn't pan out. We would be staying at a hotel on Times Square, which seems pretty cool! :)

The following weekend is my cousin Lynn (yes we have the same name)'s wedding in St. Louis. My kids are flower girl & ring bearer (along with 3 other cousins) and I'm reading. It will be a busy & fun weekend.

The kids are good -- Jack is becoming a pro at his "sight words" and Allison comes home from preschool with new songs each time. Tonight they were busting some moves to Phinneus and Ferb. They crack me up!

No comments: