Thursday, October 9, 2008

what we've been up to

It's been almost an entire week since I've blogged! Yikes! Well, that book series has taken over my life. I am FINISHED though. I finished the 4th book yesterday. I don't know WHAT it is about the Twilight series, but it was mesmerizing and addicting and I think I'm left with a little post-Twilight depression!! If you've read it ... you probably feel the same way.

I have also had several awesome bow orders this week. Yeah! That's such a happy hobby. I need to get to making Allison's halloween bows and also a few others that she needs! On Tuesday she wore last year's Halloween bows {gasp} and informed me there were too small!! So, I'll be making her some BAB (big ass bows) this weekend. She is hilarious.

Jack had a good week in school - but he is TIRED when he gets home and a little on the grumpolump side!! Let's hope that goes away!! Karl got to have lunch with him at school this week and that was fun for both of them!!!

Tonight was Allison's soccer practice and tomorrow is Jack's and then Saturday is GAME DAY. Unfortunately I'm be single parenting it..... Karl's at work. Joy. Joy.

Ok, I'm tired as can be...so up to bed I go! :)

No comments: