Saturday, October 4, 2008

I just can't stop reading...


I have read 3 of the 4 books in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer this week. I am a little OCD on the reading thing!! I would have book 4 read, except I ordered it on amazon.com and now I have to wait for it. WHAT was I thinking?? I can't wait for the mailman to show up on Monday...or {dread} Tuesday. It has helped me continue on with my real life and actually get some things done. ha ha


The kids have been busy with soccer since Thursday ...2 practices and 2 games. Allison played her first game today...and so did I. {rolling my eyes} She wouldn't stay on the field unless I was on it too. I was *thrilled*. Jack had fun at his game too - he did a turn at goalie and was good.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I want the picture of you and your shin guards on the field!!