Monday, November 3, 2008

catching up - can it really be November?

It's been a whirlwind for the past few weeks! I just wanted to catch up my blog (is that the correct sequence of words?)!

Karl's mom was here for Halloween and soccer. The kids scored some serious candy on Halloween. We took them to the shopping center near our house (grocery store, Starbucks, etc) and they were giving out some quality candy!!! :) It was fun to see everyone out and all the different costumes. There were some GREAT ones! We ate dinner at the mexican restaurant there and then headed back to our neighborhood to trick or treat! Jack was the red power ranger and Allison was Cinderella. They looked great!

We finished our soccer season on Saturday (whew!) with 2 games and 2 trophy parties. Allison basically got a trophy for wearing the uniform. She spent the last game skipping up and down the field. Jack is really into soccer and has gotten better and better with each season. :)

I have a million awesome pictures from October and some fun video clips too! I want to get some of those posted.....stay tuned!

This week is catch up time ... laundry, house, bows and then the Christmas shopping!!

My mom and Dottie (SIL) are coming for turkey day, so I bought some Thanksgiving-y decorations today. I REALLY like to decorate......

Karl is on reserve this month for work. Not my favorite... you know I like a plan. There is no planning with reserve.......they called him into work this morning ...phone call at 6:00am. Nice.

Alright, must accomplish much more before Allison wakes up .......

No comments: