Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a Monday

Jack the pirate & Allison the princess at Lexi's birthday party at the Children's Museum.


We had a weekend full of birthday parties! We celebrated a 2nd and 4th birthday ... lots of pizza and cake. The kids had a great time at both parties! :)


I have spent lot of time making bows over the past several days. I have one more set to make...but I'm taking a bow hiatus today. :) I'm actually working on a Christmas present project today. There can only be so much "craft" time in one day.......


I went to the eye doctor today (what a thrill) ... but nothing exciting to report. My eyes haven't changed since my last visit. Then Karl, Allison and I went to Toys R Us and he and I covertly bought presents without Allison seeing. :)


Karl just headed off on a bike ride with Jack. Now I'm going to go play with my Allison!

No comments: