Monday, November 10, 2008

It feels like it's been a looooong day. I think it's because our "nighttime routine" sucks the life out of me. The kids are hugged, kissed and tucked into bed and I'm ready to CHILL OUT.

I was trying to think of something "good" to blog about ... but there hasn't been much going on! Karl is on reserve for the month, but has only been called in for one trip so far. He's already stir crazy! He actually just left (8:07pm) to get his flu shot from the Randall's Pharmacy (they are open till 9:00 - who knew). That's one really bored dude.

I took the kids to the dentist today and that went well. She said they have beautiful teeth and no cavaties! That's awesome!!

Karl and I got a new trashcan today -that was our excitement. :) Actually we bought a stainless steel one that we've wanted since we moved here. So, to us, it was exciting. :)

He and I are totally hooked on the show "True Blood" on HBO. So much so, that we are switching cable companies ... but aren't until the season is over!!! It's gooooooooood. I never knew I liked vampires, but after reading the Twilight series and now watching this - I do!!

I'm going to breakfast tomorrow with some friends - I'm looking forward to it! I crack myself up thinking about it though- because I'm going with the soccer moms. That's just funny to me.....

My Grandma Lynn is hanging in there, but probably not for much longer. :( My uncle is coming from Australia to see her and arrives tomorrow night. I think she is holding on to see him.

I've had Christmas on the brain for the past few days. I managed to get my Christmas cards ordered over the weekend. YEAH. I've made them for the past few years, but that just didn't make it in the schedule this year. I'm working on some other Christmas projects and have 1/2 of my shopping done........

Ok, now I'm going to veg on the couch and watch "Samantha Who". :)

No comments: