Thursday, June 19, 2008

My first post.......

I've decided to start my own blog after reading several of my friends' blogs! I'm so hip. :)

To sum up my day so far...it's been rather unexciting. Karl left for work at 5:00am -- way too early. I dropped the kids off at "camp", went to the store, tried to figure out pricing for a new water heater, cleaned, picked up the kids, made lunch, cleaned some more and here we are!

My small victory today....my neighbor was able to get the pilot light re-lit on my water heater and I don't have to take a cold shower today! Woo hoo. HOPEFULLY that also indicates I don't have to buy a new water heater this weekend.

I hope to finish all this silly cleaning and then make a bow for a customer! Jack has swimming lessons at the YMCA today...so we'll do that too.

I am REALLY hoping to get back into scrapbooking. That's my summer goal. I want to catch up ... I might not get to summer 2008 pictures ... but I haven't even scrapped Allison's 1st birthday ...and her 3rd birthday is in less than a month. Oops.

I think this blog will be a good rambling forum for me. If you're reading it ... thanks! :)

No comments: