Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I need a nap!

Like a lot of people, I stayed up waaaay too late last night watching the Olympics and now I am TIRED. Then, just as I was going to sleep, Allison decided that there was a bug in her bed (not I'm 99% sure there WASN'T) but we spent the next 20 minutes looking for it and then we both went back to bed and then just as I was falling asleep again she wanted me to come check one more time. So, finally at 1:00am I went to sleep ... I'm NOT a 1:00am kinda girl! I need a nap!

We are meeting Stacie & her kids at the pool this morning. Hopefully my kids will agree to stay in the same area ... but probably not. Getting ready to go to the pool is always such a pain ... I think it has something to do with having to get 3 of us ready, pack lunch or snacks, etc. Oh well. Once we're there it's ok.

Allison starts gymnastics next Wednesday and after watching the girls at the Olympics, she's excited. I think she is going to do the uneven bars next week. ha ha. I tried her little gymnastics leotard on last night and then she didn't want to take it off. It was funny to watch her do her version of gymnastics!

Jack starts kindergarden in less than 2 weeks. I cannot believe it. I'm excited for him and also sad that he'll be gone all day! I know he'll do well, but I just want to keep him under my wing! What if the "older" kids teach him awful things?!? We'll be walking to school, so hopefully that will keep him from mingling with the 4th graders (gasp!).

I guess I should get ready for the pool!

No comments: