Monday, August 25, 2008

My baby started Kindergarten!!

Jack getting ready to walk to school.
Jack & Mrs. Bush

Unbelievably my little boy started kindergarten today. Where have the last 5 years gone?! He ws very excited and was ready on time! We walk to school ... it's not too far and I cannot imagine putting him on the bus!! Anyway, we walked with some neighbors and a Great Dane from a few streets over accompanied us!!! Jack's teacher, Mrs. Bush, was at the classroom door to greet him. He found a place for his backpack and then found his soccer friend Quinn. I just wanted to watch and take it all in, but Karl said we had to leave. {sniff sniff}

Today is also my birthday ... I'm 34 today. Not too exciting.....


Allison seems ok to be here without Jack ... but I bet she gets bored. We shall see!


And for the grossest story in the history of the world....
So last night we were playing outside and I was over at a neighbors letting their dog out. Well, apparently Allison had to poop but waited too long. So, she pooped in her pants. Karl got her into the bathroom to finish her business and to take her undies out to rinse out. That's when I came back from letting Goose out. So I go in and check on Allison (she was on the toilet) and notice the big pile of poop on the FLOOR. So then I went outside to heckle Karl about it. Then I went back inside to clean it up ... but it was GONE. I asked Allison "what happened to the poo poo" and she said " Maggie ate it". I was BEYOND grossed out but dying laughing and went outside to tell Karl that HIS dog ate poop. Isn't that the most disgusting thing ever?!?!?!





Karl is getting me Quiznos for lunch (yum) and then I'm going for a little retail therapy after we eat. Woo hoo.

1 comment:

Shana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!