Monday, August 25, 2008

it's been a good birthday

I thought I would add a little update...

Jack did GREAT at kindergarten and reported to us that the playground is "awesome". He was tired after school and wasn't ready to share the details at first. Over a few hours time we were able to get out of him that he will be assigned a square on the carpet tomorrow, gets a party {"any kind we want - even ice cream"} at the end of the year if he fills up a marble jar (I didn't really get all the details on that), had gym class today "but didn't do ANYTHING and it was boring" and computer and "didn't get to do ANYTHING there either". (I believe they were filling the kids in on what exactly they WOULD be doing. He plans to go back tomorrow.

I had a nice birthday! We had cake and several home made cards from the neighbor kids. Karl and the kids gave me a new purse and a camera! Yeah! For dinner they took me to Red Lobster for some crab legs!! It was a good 34th....

Now, it's time for bed so I can get up and do it all over again!
Oh and tomorrow we go to Allison's school. She's excited. :)

No comments: