Friday, August 29, 2008

It was a full week!

We made it through the first week of kindergarten and I think Jack is enjoying it. We have had lots to do after school too - so it's been hectic!

Allison visited her preschool classroom on Tuesday and enjoyed checking it out. Her teachers, Ms. Flo and Ms. Evangelina seem very nice.

Tonight I have finally uploaded pictures of my newest bows ... if you're interested ... check it out! :)
http://bowsbylynn.tripod.com/id1.html

Tomorrow I have to take Maggie to the vet - she's having some rear issues......... yuck.
Tomorrow afternoon is Jack's first official playdate with a kindergarten friend! We'll see how it goes.

Now, I have to go let Goose, the neighbor dog, out. I do that alot. But, the lady brings us "thank yous" from all around the world (she's an international fight attendant) ... so that's fun. I was looking forward to sleeping in and then I remembered that Goose doesn't sleep in.........

No comments: