Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love Gymboree

Today was my big day with the Gymboree designer!!! As Allison would say, it was awesome! The group consisted of the lead designer for Gymboree/Janie & Jack/ Crazy 8, the district manager, the regional manager and then a corporate big wig from California (headquarters). I was with them the whole time and then 3 other moms were in & out during our conversation. I came armed with a ton of opinions. They really listed to what I had to say and that was so cool! I do ALOT of shopping there and it was just nice to tell them what I like & what I don't. :) One of the other moms that came was snooty and I was glad when she left. :)~ Makes me think *maybe* I might want to look into that area when I go back to work. But, who knows.... then for coming they gave me a great coupon ... which I'll combine and use during the back to school sale and get really good prices - YEAH.

While I was in Gymboree land, Karl took the kids to swimming lessons (Allison participated- woo hoo) and then the library!

I took the kids to their friend Drew's birthday party this evening at Pump It Up (inflatable jumper place). They had a blast, wore themselves out and went to bed without much of a fight!

My house looks like a tornado hit it, but I think I'm just going to leave it that way for tonight. I'm tired and I'm going to bed! :)

1 comment:

Joy said...

Pretty cool that you got to do that meeting!! Sounds like you're staying busy.