Monday, July 14, 2008

It's been a few days since my last post, so here's what's been going on...

Mommy & The Birthday Girl
Allison's new bike from Grandma

We're having a low key day today...and it was MUCH needed! We took mom to the airport today so she could fly home. Karl's at work today and Ying & Dottie headed out yesterday.




My baby girl turned THREE on Friday - crazy! We took her to dinner at Red Robin and she LOVED her huge ice cream sundae that they brought her - she wasn't so sure about them singing to her though. My mom gave her a new big girl Princess bike for her birthday, so she enjoyed riding that. AND Jack learned to ride his bike without training wheels!!




We had her big party on Saturday at one of our favorite pools. It was a success. :) Everyone seemed to have a good time at the Ariel-themed party. Our house is populated with more Princess stuff now!!




On Sunday Karl & I did childcare at church. I was going to do it by myself, but when I was up to over 20 + kindergardeners I knew I'd need his help! I had a not-feeling-so-great day yesterday...so that experience pretty much zapped me!! I did squeeze in a nap ...and then we had another birthday party last night!




Allison has ballet this afternoon...so hopefully she wakes up from her nap in a ballet mood! She wasn't feeling it last week....




I need to make some bows for an order...so that's all the excitement from here!! :)





1 comment:

Martha said...

wow no training wheels!! Good JOb