Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's been a full day!!!

It's been a busy day! Karl got home from his "red eye" flight from Equador at 7:00am...the kids woke up at 7:02am and somehow I had to keep them quiet so he could sleep. LUCKILY we had swimming lessons today and had to be out of the house at 9:00am. We did swimming, then went to the donut store (yum) and then to Target. We seriously wandered the aisles and visited the potty twice.... FINALLY Karl called about 12:15 to tell us he was up and we could come home! Thank the Lord!!!! $90 later and a cart full of randomness - we left!!

Karl and Jack were supposed to visit Jackson, MS today, but due to a lack of seats on the flights ... they didn't. Jack was seriously bummed, so Karl took him to Kung Fu Panda while Allison napped. You can imagine the scene when Allison woke up and found out what went down while she slept.........

Maggie had a playdate with the new puppy across the street ... all dogs & kids enjoyed that.

I talked to the manager of my Gymboree today and was invited to meet with the new corporate designer. Ok - anyone that knows me and my shopping habits knows that is HUGE. I love that store. If you are reading this and have no idea what I'm talking about - it's a children's clothing store and I make made to match bows ... well to match their clothes. My bows that I sell fund my shopping habit. ;) SOOOO on Thursday I get to go in and give my opinion!! I posted a question on Gymboree forum (yes such a thing does exist) and I'm up to 248 replies in like 9 hours!! I just asked for people's opinions that I could pass along. It cracks me up. :)

I also got a "rush" bow order ... Karl laughed. Hey - when you need a matching bow - you need a matching bow!! That particular Mama needed 4!! So ... that's what I did tonight. ;)

Karl's taking the kids to swimming lessons in the morning ... woo hoo!

Ok, I am now going to finally hang out with my husband!! :)

1 comment:

Jody said...

Lynn, if you get some kind of super deal with gymboree, don't forget your friends!! oh, and I can't believe (well I guess I can) that you are on speaking terms with the manager. too funny!!