Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our Saturday

Another day, another birthday party! This time it was a 3 year old party. Anyway, they had fun and anytime there is cake involved - they are happy. It did lead to getting home past bedtime ... then still having to get a bath, etc. Oh well, maybe they'll sleep in tomorrow! (Not likely).

I had been feeling almost 100% normal over the past few days, but today I was back to feeling like crap. I was so bummed ... just yesterday I was telling my mom that I was finally feeling like myself again. Oh well - hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better. I plan on doing NOTHING ... except the essentials! :)

I think Allison is fighting some type of little bug - her tummy hasn't been quite right - so hopefully that will go away soon. She woke up a bunch last night and then didn't have a good nap today. When she is just playing she seems fine though, it's slightly baffling!

This one is brief tonight - I'm sleepy and I'm going to bed!

No comments: