Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's been another full day! Karl took the kids to swimming today ... Jack did great, Allison didn't participate. {rolling my eyes}

I actually stayed in my pajamas until lunchtime. Ahhhh. Unfortunately one of my bow customers came at 10:30 (while I was in my jammies) to get her bows. Oops....

So we had a little issue with Karl's work schedule which set us in a funk for a few hours, but it's all good now. He has to go to work tomorrow (unexpected and we weren't happy about it) but now he's going to get off for my birthday/Jack's first day of kindergarten. So, that's happy!!

Allison had ballet - her teacher is hilarious. I'm pretty sure she is close friends with a bottle of gin. She's in her 60s and is pretty darn funny. There are 3 teenagers/college kids that do the actual dancing.... Today Allison participated for most of it - woo hoo!!! She's sooooo cute when she's doing it! They played a video of some of the recital dances that the teachers were in and the little girls were mesmerized - heck so were the moms.

Today we have just been hanging out. The kids should be in bed - but for some reason they are in the backyard with Karl. Oh well, whatever....

Tomorrow is my big Gymboree meeting!!! Woo hooo!!! I've been compiling my notes today. :)~ I really am excited for this opportunity...who knows where it will lead me. I am in Gymboree A LOT - not because I'm always spending $$$ but because as part of my bow business, I need to match all the new line colors. I end up buying a small accessory (like socks or something) to start. Anyway, my bow orders then fund my Gymboree shopping. :) Oh and I only buy on sale, or with a coupon. I work at it so it is around the same cost as other stores. Anyway, because I am there alot - they know me. And because Allison always has gigantic bows in and because Jack is a sweet boy that sits nicely and watches their TV. :) I'll post how it goes......

Oh - apparently the kids want me to go outside. Guess we aren't making bedtime tonight. :)
Overall the day turned out ok ... bummer that Karl has to work tomorrow and Friday though. Oh and Saturday and Sunday......

Alright...outside I go!

No comments: